Amenities and Services are Only Part of the Story
Grace House of Windham is located on a lovely, two-acre lot, surrounded by sunny fields and beautiful woodlands. Our unique Residential Care Home facility is designed with the concept of a real home in mind. We love it when our residents receive visits from their families. This is a great place for you to spend an afternoon sitting on the porch, walking the beautiful grounds, or just watching a movie.
If you are looking for an Residential Care Home facility in Southern New Hampshire where the staff takes a personal interest in the residents, where Alzheimer’s and dementia patients are treated with tender loving care, and where daily routines are constructed to provide a home-like experience, then Grace House of Windham is the answer.
We invite you to visit Grace House of Windham. You will feel good when you see our attention to detail and the loving care we provide for your family member.
Contact Us for more information, or call us at 603-889-1800 to make an appointment for a visit.
We offer many amenities and services to our residents, such as:
- Palliative Care
- Hospice Care
- Mechanical Lifts (Hoyer as well as Sit to Stand Lift)
- High staff resident ratio to ensure quality of care as residents needs increase
- Safe for memory impaired
- Medication Management and Supervision
- 24-hour professional staff
- Health and Wellness Services including exercise classes
- Assist with appointment scheduling
- Full Laundry Service
- Daily activities
- Three meals a day served
- Hair Salon
- Beautiful front porch and sunny patio
- Pet therapy